The COVID-19 Emergency Relief Funds – Spring 2021-2022 Allocation is funding for Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and exclusively for costs related to either development or health and safety measures related to COVID-19.
COVID-19 Emergency Relief Funds – Spring 2021-2022 Allocation
HOW TO APPLY
- Read the documents in the Guidelines and References before you apply. This will help you prepare all your documentations required for funding.
- Make sure you are aware of the due dates for application.
- Download all of the appropriate application documents.
- Submissions are done on the Telefilm website. You will need a Dialogue account in order to apply. Once your documents are ready, you can upload them and follow the process.
- If your application is approved, you will receive a contract to sign as soon as all of the conditions noted in the letter of acceptance have been fulfilled (where applicable).
APPROVED APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
If your application has been approved and you have received a Financing Agreement, applicants must visit our Approved Application Documents page to access and download additional materials including Interim Financing, CMF logos and Phase II/Final Cost forms.View Documents