Through our many programs, we support a dynamic environment where creators, producers, broadcasters, and distributors partner to generate content for Canadians and global audiences to enjoy.
Through the Convergent Stream, the CMF supports the creation of content in four underrepresented genres: drama, documentary, children’s & youth, and variety & performing arts.
- Anglophone Minority Incentive
- CMF-Quebecor Fund Export Assistance Program Partnership
- CMF-Quebecor Fund Intellectual Properties Intended for International Markets Production Support Program
- CMF-SODEC Predevelopment Program for Television Series Based on Literary Adaptations
- Creative BC/CMF Regional Predevelopment Program
- Development Pilot Program – Experienced Producers
- Development Program
- Diverse Languages Program
- Early-Stage Development Program
- English POV Program
- English Regional Production Bonus
- Export Program
- Francophone Minority Program
- Indigenous Program
- Northern Incentive
- Performance Envelope Program
- Predevelopment Program
- Versioning Program
- WildBrain-CMF Kids & Family Development Program
The Experimental Stream encourages the development of interactive digital media content and software applications that are innovative and leading-edge.
HOW TO APPLY
Identify the program that best suits your needs. From digital web series, to AR/VR, to film production, we provide funding for a wide variety of projects.
Each program requires specific documents to be submitted with each application. These documents can be found on each specific program page.
When you’re ready to submit your application, apply through Dialogue on Telefilm Canada’s website.
Interested in coproducing with an international partner? View a complete list of our current incentives.
Are you a broadcaster looking for more information on our performance envelopes?