CMF Announces a Change to its Online Services
Toronto, May 8, 2014 – The CMF is pleased to announce an improvement to its online services for submitting deliverables of Convergent and Experimental stream programs. The new streamlined service will take effect May 8, 2014.
Submitting deliverables now requires only two steps. Once the CMF-funded producer has received an email reminder from the CMF’s program administrators detailing the next set of deliverables for the project:
- Producers can click on the hyperlink included in the email to access the secure online service for the project in order to submit deliverables.
- Producers can browse and upload the project deliverables for submission.
Previously available to eTelefilm subscribers only, all CMF clients will now have access to this secure online service, which includes:
- Timely reminders to submit the deliverables, personalized for each project.
- A complete list of upcoming deliverables due dates, personalized for each project.
- Fast access with no need to sign-in.
- Immediate receipt by the CMF of the deliverables sent through this online service.
Please note that there is no registration to take advantage of this online service. It will automatically be included in the file management process from now on. This process uses the contact information that was provided for each financing request. We recommend that applicants make sure their contact information is accurate for each current project. To change a project’s contact information, please contact a CMF analyst.
For technical inquiries about this service, please go to http://www.telefilm.ca/en/extranet
About the Canada Media Fund
The Canada Media Fund (CMF) fosters, develops, finances and promotes the production of Canadian content and applications for all audiovisual media platforms. The CMF guides Canadian content towards a competitive global environment by fostering industry innovation, rewarding success, enabling a diversity of voice and promoting access to content through public and private sector partnerships. Please visit www.cmf-fmc.ca.
The CMF’s Canadaonscreen.ca is a website designed to showcase and celebrate Canadian creative talent and content destined for all types of screens, from television productions to games, Web content and software and applications.
For more information, please contact: